One of my greatest hobby is to walk around the city and take pictures. Even though I have been residing in New York for many years now, there is always a new place, spot, restaurant, club and the likes to discover. While on the plane reading a magazine, I made this surprise discovery called The High Line. Sadly to say, I never heard of it until then. You might say that I have been living under a rock, well you might be right.
The High Line is a park built on an historic freight rail above the streets from Gansevoort Street in the Meatpacking District to W 30th Street along 10th avenue. It is an ideal spot to spend quality time with family, friends and even bring a date and walk along the path. There are vendors selling refreshments,frozen treats and yummy sandwiches. Beautiful flowers ornate the park and you can' t beat the view of NYC.
Below are some of the pics I have taken during my visit. Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment or share with us your favorite places by emailing us at mozzaikwall@gmail.com
Posted by Smooches









































































No comments:
Post a Comment