Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Design and Staging My Way By MV


I always had a passion for decorating.  I fell in love with decorating at a very young age.  The idea of playing with paint, moving furniture pieces, shopping or starting my own home staging business one day was very appealing to me. I used to clip magazine articles, odd things that I liked and kept for inspiration.  I still do. 
In college, I would help my friends decorate their apartment or move my room around on any given day. The satisfaction that I got from the end result where everyone would compliment the finish product gave me a rush where I could not wait to tackle the next project.  It also helped that I was free labor. It felt good to see how my friends would enjoy their new dwelling by entertaining more. My first project was my Mom's apartment. I enjoy watching different design shows, reading different "how to" books and home magazines from the library.  My mother was old fashion and would limit my creativity. After all, she was renting and there was only so much she can do. She did allow me to play with paint of different color other than white. I never had the freedom to really explore the way I wanted to.  I am going to post some pictures of  my more current projects. The house now is full of color, warmth, and beauty. I choose each piece carefully and had fun doing so in the process.



Mozzaikwall.com
Mozzaikwall.com
Mozzaikwall.com

Mozzaikwall.com
Mozzaikwall.com



No comments:

Post a Comment